Our New Pet Nail Clipper with Led Light – Don’t Miss It!
Forget everything you knew about this type of product. Here is our new top class Pet Nail Clipper with Led Light! We are happy to show you this product because it is made of high quality materials only.
Moreover, we took several measures in order to reduce the cost of our products. Therefore, this offer is going to be very attractive. So, do not lose your chance to buy our led dog nail clippers, and you won’t get upset with this purchase! Furthermore, our store guarantees the following:
- Fast and free delivery;
- 100% payment secure;
- Packing in a proper way.
Furthermore, you can also have a look at what our previous clients say about this product and our store. The majority of them is totally satisfied with their purchases.
Led Pet Nail Trimmer: View Details
- Safe and Easy To Use: The built-in super bright LED lights clearly illuminate the pet’s nail bloodline, which can greatly reduce the risk of cutting your nails and hurting your pet due to fast cuts.
- Designed for Pets: The sharp blade is made of high-quality stainless steel, and the half-moon design is more suitable for pet nails.
- Anti-splash Design: The perfect dog nail clipper has a transparent baffle to prevent the clipped nails from flying, removable and easy to clean.
- Easy to store: It’s hidden file design technique is easy to store. Free nail file hidden in the left handle, which can easily file out the sharp corners or edges of pet nails after trimming cat and dog nails.
Size: 150 * 43 * 20mm
Color:Blue / Pink
Battery: LARR * 3
Suitable: dogs / cats and more
1 x Pet nail clipper
3 x LR44 battery
This amazing product is just what you need; however, hurry up: the offer won’t last long! So, choose your favorite color and add it to your shopping cart
- CAN’T ILLUMINATE the Quick of Dark,Black or Colored Nails.
- Do not use for other purpose except for pets.
- Close the Small Dog Nail Clippers by Rubber Band, Keep it away from Children.
- If the pet’s nails are very long,cut off a small amount and wait about a week to ten days before cutting again.
- Repeat every week or ten days until nails are at desired length.