Why Your Pet Need Summer Cooling Vest Jacket Coat?
- Many dogs require copious amounts of exercise to stay healthy, happy and fairly well behaved. Be that as it may, this can be hard to achieve during the peak of the summer when temperatures soar.
- Some owners can adjust their schedules to provide their dog with some early morning or late afternoon outdoor time, and others have access to shady areas, which aren’t as sweltering because the surrounding area. But many pet owners are unable to change their schedule or visit shady, wind-swept parks on a day to day .
- Luckily, there’s a solution: you’ll suit your dog with a cooling vest to stay her comfortable while playing under the sun.
- COOL Your Dog: UV Protection Summer Dog Cooling coats are activated by water, they are light, cool and soft to the touch, comfortable for your dog to wear.
- Harness Hole: There’s a harness hole on the back, and can be used with dog harness.
- Adjustable Design: The invisible buckle makes this vest more simple and delightful, the buckle allows for a cosy fit which will not move around or slide while your dog is wearing their dog cooling vest!
- Reflective design: Reflective strips on the shoulders and back, it is safer to walk the dog in the rainy weather and in the dark.
- Simple To Use: Soak the vest with water, wring it out then put it on your pooch. Put the vest into freezer for 10 minutes after soak the cooling effect is more obvious. At the point when you feel the vest isn’t so cool, just repeat the steps.
- About Size Choosing: Due to the variance of dog sizes within each breed, strongly recommend you to measure your dog before purchasing the correct sized bathrobe for your dog.